To my Friends


 Hi Everyone, 

Sorry its been so long... I know and You know most of my Family has Past. But I never thought I would ever Be so ALONE.. I am looking to rent a Studio or a one Bdr or Share a Apt or House... You that know me Love me.  I have fell sick and i also need a Caretaker for 24/7 In-house help or it can be 12 Hour Help or less... Just want to be Happy Again and i am not willing to not see what else is out there.. My Faith is very Important to me.. You can Email me at debbiemonsinger@gmail.com  .. Serious Replies Only Please..... Hope the one Good Person i am Looking for is out there and see's this........💗💔😟

 

Comments

  1. I hope you find him. Sounds like a really good guy you're looking for. Somebody deeply caring who wants what's best for you while taking care of their own side of the street. Somebody I would say down to earth but not too down to earth. Got to have a little bit of that quality that's a bit ethereal. You should be a dreamer but his dreams should be realistic. He should be romantic and a bit corny. I would recommend somebody who is serious about their own self-improvement and helps to empower you in the things that help you to improve as well. He should be able to also leap buildings in a single jump. And possibly be faster than a locomotive and also possibly Bulletproof. But guys like that don't come from planet Earth. You may have to just settle for the superpowers. We can't win them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my missing mother Ruth Hoffman (Found) Murdered

My Story