Life as I knew it before my Mom Disapeared & yes one more death Cherie Locklear

  • Angelina, I normally just write and the people that are following me is the ones that I am conformable with reading my life story but for some reason I wanted and needed you to read it?? I usually go with my gut on things like this and leave it at that and I don;t know why it was important to me to have you and Bev read it but mainly YOU!! I don't question why when the feeling is this strong I just trust in my gut and in Jesus yea alot of stuff is gonna come out that I didn;t want to come out like when my Mom & Dad prayed for 6 years to have a baby not just a baby a baby girl and the docs said no way my Ma's baby carriage was not probably equipped to carry a child it was impossible but the strain of trying so long took a toll on there marriage and they got divorced. my Mom was working at a factory making pretty good money and she applied at a local bar where she met Roger Lindon and they became real close friends and after a few dates they were married and we moved into a 1/4 million dollar home beautiful just absolutely beautiful , he had no children and was 11 years younger then my Mom and my Mom was totally honest about not being able to have children, having me almost killed her and she had to have a total hysterectomy . and he wanted a son his own son adoption was out of the question and money was no issue for this Man.
  • Angelina Brooks
    Angelina Brooks

    When I finish dinner I will reply back to you; with a smile...
  • Deb Hall
    Deb Hall

    so he meet this woman who feel in love with his money so yep she became pregnant with his son and when I turned 9 years old before the woman became pregnant he would come into my room to break me in for his brain storm well if my wife can;t give me a son well the daughter can and he said if I told my Mom I would break her heart and she could really get hurt?? he showed me the two guns he carried on his side and one on his ankle so I knew at that point I couldn't tell my Mother so when I turned 13 my Mom found out he was in the Mob so she packed up our stuff and took the camero he bought her and we left, My Mom did anything in the world to keep me happy , I was her princess and to this day I never told her and Thank God I didn;t get Pg but that woman did!! so my Mom had a friend in Michigan which we moved in with ma's friend until we got our own place, Today I found out my cousin died in her sleep last nite so this book will be put on hold for a couple of weeks and I just found out Kristine Knowlton is gonna hekp me write and promote my story and my goal is to help just one person and if I can help more then great, hoping to grieve and get right back to writing my book, R,I,P Cherie Hoffman, bare with me while I try to get over one more heartbreak and there is alot more andf thank you for anyone and everyone reading my true life story, my Momma was/is my world and life as I knew it was gone for good. part 2 coming up in 1 week, sincerely Debbie Molitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my missing mother Ruth Hoffman (Found) Murdered

My Story

To my Friends